Proclaiming the Gospel to Kids & Reaching Families Thanks for praying with us for the Kids Evangelistic Event that was recently held on our new church property to kick off the beginning of a new Sunday School ministry in Mochicahui.
- Over one hundred kids (some with their parents) attended.
- A neighbor allowed us to use their electricity so we were able to use microphones.
- Young adults and youth from our sister church in Los Mochis joined us to assist with dramas and games.
- Many from the community now know where our church will be meeting in the future.
- Twenty-one kids age 3-11 attended.
- Three classes: non-readers, readers through age 9, ages 10-11
- The Lord has blessed us with a great ministry team to serve in this new ministry.
- We did have to move two classes in to the road in front of the property to take advantage of the shade from a neighbor’s wall. Pray with us as we attempt get small shelters built soon for shade .
- Pray for negotiations with the Electric Commission concerning costs for needed post to get electricity to the property, construction of shelters, bathroom, and storage room.
- Preparations for ministry in Quito, Ecuador Feb. 15-26.
- Transition to holding Sunday night and Wednesday services in our yard beginning March 2. This will allow us to invest resources into construction materials for the church property rather than paying rent.
- Finishing the roof on a small shed at our home to provide immediate storage space needed for the church.
- Weekly discipleship meetings, counseling, study, and outreach in the community.
Thanks for your prayerful and sacrificial participation with us in the Lord’s ministry here among the Mayos of Sinaloa, Mexico. Your fellow servant in Sinaloa, Brian & Danyel