JOIN US FOR WORSHIP!
Sundays at 10:00 AM
Sunday School at 9:00 AM
14150 W. 175th Street, Overland Park, KS
Join us Sundays at 9:00 AM as we gather in smaller groups for Biblical teaching. We offer a general teaching session and classes for children, youth, young adults, and ladies.
Our Sunday morning service consists of corporate worship through music, the public reading of Scripture, and verse-by-verse exposition from God’s Word. Children are invited to participate in Children’s Hour of Worship (CHOW).
We meet regularly in home-based groups “to stir up one another to love and good works” (Hebrews 10:24). These are the context in which the body of Christ can practically care for one another.
Glorify God by participating in His mission of making disciples of all nations
We are guided by the Great Commission given in Matthew 28:16-20. We seek to be biblical in all we do, view people as a priority, use ministries to mature believers and evangelize the lost, and reproduce Christlike disciples, spiritual leaders, and biblical churches.
The Personal Testimony of a Changed Man
Praise the Lord with the Warnes for over 250 men from 6 countries who were trained and encouraged in last week’s conference in El Fuerte, Sinaloa. Pray now for the fruit of that ministry in local churches and through church planting.
On behalf of the Countryside Shower Ministry, we are asking volunteers to provide food for MacKenzie Wiens’s baby shower on Saturday, February 4th at 10:00 a.m. in the Commons. Please visit https://www.PerfectPotluck.com/PDYC3827 to sign up.
If you would like to provide food, but cannot attend the shower, please contact Cheryl Frisch to make arrangements. Thank you for being willing to bless MacKenzie in this tangible way!
Pastor Bryan will be hosting a Children’s Ministry Worker meeting on Saturday, February 11th from 9 – 11am. He is asking for all current teachers/workers and anyone interested in volunteering for children’s ministry to attend.
This meeting will overview all of our children’s ministries as well as remind workers of current and future safety policies. It is extremely important that all volunteers are up to date and on the same page regarding these policies. Please mark your calendars and set aside this date for this important meeting. We will be in discussion, praying and signing up for various ministries as we look to the near future of transitioning to two services.
On behalf of the Countryside women’s ministry, we invite you to join us in The Commons on Saturday, February 4th at 10:00 a.m. to celebrate with Mackenzie as she anticipates the arrival of her and Dalton’s first child! You can access their registry at https://www.babylist.com/baby-mackenzie-wiens. Those who would like to contribute to a group gift can contact Cheryl Frisch by January 25th. Showers are a ministry intended to bless the women who are members of Countryside as they enter into this new seasons of life through their first marriage and their first child. (We invite ALL women of ALL ages to join us, regardless of if you know Mackenzie to “rejoice with those who rejoice” as she enters this exciting season of life.)
We are looking for a few women who are members of Countryside, as well as a few teens whose parents are members of Countryside, to help care for children from 6 months to 5 years old on one or more Friday mornings during our women’s Bible study January 27-March 17.
If you are interested in volunteering for this ministry to enable more moms of young children to participate in the Jonah study, please contact Cheryl Frisch.
The little CHOW (Children’s Hour of Worship) ministry has experienced tremendous growth, and now we need five more volunteers to serve one Sunday a month during the morning worship service. Would you prayerfully consider being a blessing to these little ones (ages 3-5) and their parents? Anyone who is a member of Countryside or the teenage child of a member may help. Please contact David Smith for more info.
- 5MEN’S BIBLE STUDY6:30 AM - 7:30 AMOur Men’s Bible Study meets weekly on Thursday mornings at 6:30. Pastor Bryan is systematically working through the book of Hebrews. When Pastor Bryan is out of town or unable to attend, Travis Jacobs leads our men through a study in Proverbs. Come join us! , ...
- 12MEN’S BIBLE STUDY6:30 AM - 7:30 AMOur Men’s Bible Study meets weekly on Thursday mornings at 6:30. Pastor Bryan is systematically working through the book of Hebrews. When Pastor Bryan is out of town or unable to attend, Travis Jacobs leads our men through a study in Proverbs. Come join us! , ...
- 19MEN’S BIBLE STUDY6:30 AM - 7:30 AMOur Men’s Bible Study meets weekly on Thursday mornings at 6:30. Pastor Bryan is systematically working through the book of Hebrews. When Pastor Bryan is out of town or unable to attend, Travis Jacobs leads our men through a study in Proverbs. Come join us! , ...
- 26MEN’S BIBLE STUDY6:30 AM - 7:30 AM
- 28ENCOURAGED HEARTS9:30 AM - 12:00 PMCountryside’s Women’s Ministry hosts quarterly fellowships, which we call “Encouraged Hearts.” At these gatherings, women age 16 and older come together to learn and share through a variety of formats that may include testimonies, teaching, singing, small groups, prayer, or panel discussions — all focused on the Word o , ...
- 29PROSPECTIVE DEACON TESTIMONIES6:00 PM - 7:00 PMIn our evening service we will have the unique opportunity to hear the personal testimonies of the men nominated as deacons. This provides our church exposure to these men and gives us a better understanding of their hearts before our official vote for deacons takes place the following Sunday morning. If you are a memb , ...
Looking for more events? Click here to view the full calendar.
Plan Your Visit
14150 W. 175th Street
Overland Park, KS 66221
First-time visitors are invited to park in our visitor spaces located near the south entrance.
A nursery is offered for children 6 weeks to 2 years old. Older children are invited to our children’s classes at 9:00 AM and Children’s Hour of Worship (CHOW) at 10:00 AM.
Finding Your Way
Our friendly greeters are standing by at each entrance to show you the way to classrooms and the auditorium.