Students grades 7-12 are invited to our annual Student Fall Festival on October 29th from 5:30-9:00pm at the home of JB and Shirley Koon for an evening of games, chili, bonfire, worship and more! Sign up by October 24th at https://forms.gle/JABQwwctuTJikn9BA or in the youth app.
What to bring:
- A jacket and/or blankets to stay warm (depending on weather).
- Guys plan to bring chips to share.
- Girls can bring a dessert to share.
- Bring a lawn chair or blanket to sit on.
- Creative plan to carve a pumpkin (with a teammate)
If you have any questions, please contact Pastor Phil.